Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I NEED SLEEP

I try really hard not to complain about being tired and sleep deprived, but this week oh this week. A recap of the last three days have included Tay being up at 2:30 am on Monday, 3:30 am on Tuesday and 4:00 am today, while I don't envy SAHM at all and after staying home a lot here recently I know how hard your jobs are this week I wish I was one. I would have given anything to be able to take a nap in the middle of the day when the kids do. Having no sleep at night and then having to get up drive an hour each way and work with the public for 8 hours has been extremely trying this week. I am usually very calm at work even with the most difficult people but this week my temper has been on a short fuse and at times I have caught myself raising my voice or saying things that are completely out of the norm for me. I know I will look back on these days when I am waiting up for my two little rugrats and wish I could be this exhausted again from holding a baby at night instead of worrying about them on the road driving, but right now in this day and time I am TIRED! That is it for now, hopefully I will get some sleep in the near future so maybe writing a coherent thought will be more feasible but right now all I have is blabber....

No comments:

Post a Comment