Friday, January 21, 2011

Mommy Feather Blogging

I am by no means a writer and the only reason I have started  this blog is because I stink at baby books and I don't want to forget any minute of these wonderful yet stressful days with my babies. Life right now is like a roller coaster one that I know will end way too soon but while you are on it you forget to take the time to enjoy it. I want to remember all the "first" with both Taylor and David and unless I write it down I am afraid I will forget. Life is so complicated on days that I want them to grow up but in the early mornings when I am holding and rocking my baby girl and then my little man wakes to come join us I cherish the now instead of looking forward to when I can get those extra couple hours of sleep or when I can go to the bathroom uninterrupted (for those of you moms out there will young kids you will totally understand this). This time in my life will pass unfortunately I am not sure I want it to pass, so for right now I may not get to work out as much as I would like or have "me" time but I am loving being a mom to these two small little ones that make my days so full!!




My angels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment